28 April 2016

Me-Made-May 2016 - Pledge



Oh I'm in.....

'I, Chrystal McKay of Seams Like Chrystal, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '16. I endeavour to wear 1 piece handmade each day for the duration of May 2016' and challenge myself to complete 2 new items during the month.

Nothing extravagant...I just love to participate and enjoyed it so much last year. And again, I shall be taking my MMM16 to instagram daily and summarizing here with weekly round ups on May 7, 14, 21, 28 with a final round up and thoughts on June 1.

I haven't been sewing as much lately....We bought our first house at the beginning of March and moved in at the end of the month. Extremely quick sale, pack, and move. But when you know, you know, and this is our dream home. With a new home comes a new sewing territory and fortunately for me the entire 3rd floor of my house is now my own personal dedicated sewing space. I'm still working on the layout and determining the best flow for me but I'm getting there. Slowly.


A photo posted by Chrystal McKay (@chrystalclear_) on



Here's the space on my first day after moving all my sewing/knitting related stuff (and there is A LOT of it) into the room:


A photo posted by Chrystal McKay (@chrystalclear_) on


And are the two new pieces I've added as inspirational art:

A photo posted by Chrystal McKay (@chrystalclear_) on

No comments:

Post a Comment