05 January 2016

2015: The last 6 months

So I'm a bad blogger. My bad. It isn't for lack of content or time or even interest in it.....it's photos. I'm truly not a photo op type. In summer I'm more inclined; that temperature; that tan! But bleak winter? These sweats aren't my most endearing look. 

But alas, a new year, I feel I should summarize my last and start anew for 2016.

So I present to you in the form of Instagram photos only....the last 6 months of my crafting life:

Pattern: Flora - By Hand London
Fabric: Italian Cotton Viscose

Pattern: Simplicity 1104
Fabric: Ponte Knit

 Pattern: Ginny Cardigan - Harry Potter Knits
Yarn: Classic Elite - Woodland

Pattern: V8728
Fabric: Cotton Voile by Gertie 

Pattern: M6696
Fabric: Chambray 

Pattern: V1102
Fabric: Cotton Sateen

Pattern: PB Jam Leggings by Fehr Trade
Fabric: Spandex

Pattern: Hetty Cardigan by Andi Satterlund
Yarn: malabrigo worsted 

Pattern: Kielo Wrap by Named Patterns
Fabric: Terry Cloth

Pattern: Anna - By Hand London
Fabric: Alexander Henry Cotton

Pattern: Owligan by Kate Davies
Yarn: Diamond Yarns Galway Worsted

Pattern: Henriette by Andi Satterlund
Yarn: Knitpicks Bulky Andes


Pattern: Self Drafted circle poncho
Fabric: Wool coating

Pattern: Purl Soho Herringbone Scarf
Yarn: Illimani Llama II


I've made a few more items with no photo evidence....so it's like they didn't happen right? Sad face. 

2016 will be more successful? 




No comments:

Post a Comment