24 May 2015

Me Made May Week 3

Week Three of Me Made May!!

Pattern: Vogue 1247
Fabric: giraffe denim
Occasion: Sunday funday w Chowdog
Thoughts: quick girls size fix - serged off 2" per side and ta da it fits again and I absolutely adore this skirt!! 

Day 17
Pattern: Anna dress by By Hand London
Fabric: sevenberry anchor cotton
Occasion: impromptu shopping trip to the USA with my man 
Thoughts: first Anna dress after a very unsuccessful attempt last year and this one fits perfect! Very comfortable!
Day 20
Pattern: pencil skirt
Fabric: ponte knit
Occasion: work
Thoughts: nothing like a knit skirt to make my days more comfortable

Day 21
Pattern: Bruyere dress by Deer and Doe
Fabric: Robert Kaufman chambray with ships
Occasion: work
Thoughts: great easy to wear dress and still one of my favourite patterns

Day 22
Pattern: Steeplechase Leggings by Fehr Trade 
Fabric: spandex
Occasion: morning hot yoga 
Thoughts: super fun to wear and great stretch but not the greatest breathability for a hot yoga class. Working on my headstand!

Day 23
Pattern: Anna bodice By Hand London + Saltspring skirt Deer&Doe
Fabric: Cotton&Steel with antelopes
Occasion: Saturday shopping
Thoughts: I've quickly learned the Anna dress addiction having made two Anna's in two weeks with plans for 2 more...super flattering pattern that works well to display fabrics! Quick see as well - fully lined. 

Day 24
Pattern: Steeplechase Leggings by By Hand London 
Fabric: New Balance Supplex
Occasion: hot yoga
Thoughts: amazing. So impressed by my mad skills people!! Love these leggings with their lime green piping!!

I missed a day :( I forgot to take a photo but I totally wore me made dress I swear!!




No comments:

Post a Comment