08 May 2015

Me Made May 2015 - Week 1

May 1 - Friday 
Pattern: Bruyere by Deer&Doe
Fabric: Robert Kaufman chambray
Occasion: work 
Thoughts: still my favourite thing I've ever made. I wear it weekly and love how comfortable it is. 

May 2 - Saturday
Pattern: simplicity 2444
Fabric: cotton sateen
Occasion: driving to the USA along hwy61 which is beautiful! 
Thoughts: great easy to wear dress. The stretch makes it comfortable and the pattern and colours make me feel happy. The bodice is about 1cm too short so it sits slightly higher on my waist. 

May 3 - Sunday
Pattern: New Look 6067 bodice + Deer&Doe Belladone skirt
Fabric: cotton poplin with ships
Occasion: the first communion of my bf's nephews.
Thoughts: absolutely love this dress and love the pockets on the Belladone. Need to use this skirt pattern more frequently. 

May 4 - Monday 
Pattern: pencil skirt 
Fabric: ponte
Occasion: work
Thoughts: ponte is the best. Makes me look like I'm fancier than I am. Perfect. 

May 5 - Tuesday 
Pattern: Wenona by Named Clothing
Fabric: Robert Kaufman Chambray
Occasion: work 
Thoughts: this fabric and colour makes me love it but I made a size 38, and it has zero shaping so its massive. 

May 6 - Wednesday
Pattern: New Look 6067
Fabric: cotton poplin with rabbits
Occasion: work
Thoughts: love this dress wish I could replicate it....wait a minute.. I can! :D

May 7 - Thursday
Pattern: vogue 1610
Fabric: polyester jersey
Occasion: work
Thoughts: comfortable and easy to wear but it has poor finishings and I need to shorten the hem by an inch or so. 

See you next week! :D






No comments:

Post a Comment